WordPress is web publishing software that allows you to build your own website or blog. WordPress has grown to become one of the most popular web publishing platforms since its initial release in 2003. And it now powers more than 40% of the entire web, including everything from hobby blogs to some of the most popular websites on the internet. The latest version of WordPress is 5.7. Some of the known benefits of WordPress are
- WordPress has several security plugins allowing you to improve the security of your website from hacks, and vulnerabilities.
- Open source simply means that WordPress’s codebase is public and any developer can go in and make changes.
- With these various levels of owner access, manager access, editor access, and so on, you will be able to have a large number of people working on your website without ever compromising sensitive backend information.
- Scale-up & expand your website with themes and plugins
WooCommerce is one of the most popular and widely used eCommerce solutions on the Internet today. It is a simple, robust, and feature-rich digital shopping solution built on the WordPress platform and built by the same team. WooCommerce is appropriate for someone who aims to sell goods or products online.
In short, WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce plugin. It simplifies the process of constructing and implementing an online store by providing appropriate levels of flexibility and a number of critical features such as inventory and tax management, secure payments, and shipping integration. The latest version of WooCommerce is 5.1.0. Below are some of the known benefits of WooCommerce:
- You’ll have access to a wide variety of Apps
- Tracking and analysing behaviour of customers
- You can get creative with customization options
- It includes an Intuitive, in-built Analytics system
- When you use Flutter for mobile app development, you can speed up the process while saving money and time.
- Flutter technology reduces app start up time, and apps designed with Flutter perform better.
- Flutter includes a rendering engine, testing, and integration APIs.
- There are fewer bugs in Flutter-developed applications because there is less coding.
Statistics of WooCommerce in Ecommerce Based on the reports
- WooCommerce is used by 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce websites.
- There are around 4,414,537 live websites that are currently running on WooCommerce.
- Over 28.19% of all online stores are powered by WooCommerce.
- The WooCommerce plugin is used by 93.7 percent of all WordPress ecommerce websites.
- WooCommerce is the most prominent plugin/module on the internet, accounting for 68% of usage distribution.
What deliverables you will get from XcelTec?
- Android or iOS app Development
- Hosted secured server
- Customizable application based on your requirements
- Authorization and Authentication in application
- Easy Monthly Installation facility
- 24/7 Support available
What does the Client have to provide?
- Category / Products / Images
- Payment Gateway
Figuring out all these tasks, it will be easy for us to add make an application as per your requirements.
- Drive higher engagement levels
- Build a stronger brand value
- Enhanced way to connect with your customers
- Higher surge in your profits
This is the era of Mobile. The mobile users have eventually exceeded the number of desktop users! Businesses have been constantly looking over this change and have opted for mobile channels for targeting their audience and customers. However, doing this won’t be enough. There will be a heavy need of optimizing their mobile applications and websites for improving the user experience & conversion rate for making the most out of this channel. Understanding the requirements of customers and creating an app with enhanced features and UI will help you to stand apart from your competitors. Our application has several advanced features that can offer a great experience to the users. If you still need to integrate several other features into the application, we will do it for you. You can simply contact us at