What are the Recent Updates of .NET Technology?
On November 8, 2021, Microsoft released.NET 6.0. For developing a .Net 6.0 console application, Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0 is required. .NET 6.0 is supported by Visual Studio 2022.
.NET 6.0 is a long-term support release, with three years of support. Microsoft recommended that developers begin migrating their apps to this new version as soon as possible; the upgrade process for both.NET Core 3.1 and.NET 5 is rather simple. This is the first time that.NET will be supported on Apple Silicon for macOS. It will be compatible with Windows Arm64.
New Features of .NET MVC 6
- Hot Reload, which allows users to see code changes without having to restart the programme.
- Support for Open Telemetry and the dotnet monitor.
- Visual Basic improvements to the Visual Studio experience and Windows from project experience.
- AOT compilation for Blazor Web Assembly apps in Web Assembly.
- HTTP/3 support is available.
- Fie IO has support for symbolic connections.
- OpenSSL, the ChaCha20Poly1305 encryption scheme, and runtime defence-in-depth mitigations are all supported.
- Generators and analyzers of data sources.
- Across the board, performance has significantly improved.
- C# 10 improves the language, while F# 6 introduces new features.
Part of the reason for this is that not only Microsoft is working hard to make.NET a popular framework, but so are a number of small businesses that provide third-party libraries, contributing to the.NET Framework’s popularity – and functionality. Furthermore,.NET core supports a variety of programming languages, including C#, F#, Python, and others, making the technology accessible to a wider range of developers.
Additionally, Microsoft has made a concerted effort to provide fresh updates and upgrades for ASP.NET developers. Microsoft isn’t the only company contributing to this ever-expanding framework;.NET is supported by over 3,000 organisations outside of Microsoft.
Get in touch with us for more!
Contact us on:- +91 987 979 9459 | +1 919 400 9200
Email us at:- email@example.com