The Dynamics 365 Field Service business solution enables companies to provide onsite customer service. The application combines workflow automation, scheduling algorithms, and mobility to prepare mobile workers for success when they’re on the job fixing problems for consumers.
The usual features required in a core solution, such as work orders, scheduling and dispatch tools, and billing, are all handled by Dynamics 365 for Field Service. However, its true strength lies in its sophisticated capabilities in predictive service, integrated communication tools, smart resource scheduling, and tracking, and leveraging the capability of linked programs such as Microsoft 365.
Apart from an intuitive mobile interface and intelligent service tools, Dynamics 365 for Field Service excels in the following areas:
- Improving the pace of first-time fixes
- Managing follow-up work and taking advantage of upselling and cross-sell opportunities.
- Completing more service calls per technician per week
- Travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear are all reduced.
- Customer complaints are organized and tracked.
- Providing consumers with a precise arrival time
- Keep consumers informed about the progress of their service call and when it will be completed.
- Schedule onsite visits when the customer is available.
- Preventative maintenance can help you avoid equipment downtime.
Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service;
Work orders are used to outline the service work that is required mostly (but not exclusively) at client sites.
Tools for managing customer service resources and equipment, visualizing onsite appointments and optimizing service schedules using efficient routing and resource skill matching.
Collaboration tools for customer support representatives, dispatchers, field technicians, customers, and other stakeholders.
An intuitive mobile app that walks technicians through scheduling modifications and servicing work.
Keep track of customer equipment and service history using asset management tools.
Preventive maintenance by creating periodic maintenance appointments for equipment automatically.
XcelTec provides a variety of implementation strategies and modifications for organizations of all sizes to ensure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service meets your ambitious commercial and operational goals.