What is Laravel?
Laravel is a PHP based open-source web framework for building high-end applications using its significant and graceful syntaxes. It comes with a robust collection of tools and provides application architecture. Moreover, it includes various characteristics of MVC based architectures. It facilitates developers by saving huge time and helps reduce thinking and planning to develop the entire website and web based application, API for Full Stack Development and Mobile Application Development from scratch. Along with that, Laravel also provides security for the application.
There are many frameworks and versions available for Laravel. The current version of Laravel is 8.
Advantages of using Laravel
- Integration with mail services.
- Integration with tools for making applications faster.
- Fixing the most common technical vulnerabilities.
- Configuration Error and exception handling.
- Automation of testing work
- URL routing configuration.
- Separation of Business logic code from presentation code.
- Message queue system (Delayed delivery) configuration.
- Scheduling tasks configuration and management.
- Fast working web applications.
What is new in Laravel 8?
- Models’ directory
- Route catching improvement
- Maintenance mode improvements
- Rate limit improvements
- Schema dump
- Laravel Jetstream
- Job batching
Laravel 8 with Jetstream
Laravel Jetstream is a new application scaffolding for Laravel. It is free and open source. Laravel Jetstream replaces the legacy Laravel authentication UI available for previous Laravel versions. Jetstream uses Tailwind CSS and gives option to choose between Livewire or Inertia. Jetstream gives you a better starting point for your new projects. It includes the following components.
- Login and registration functionality
- Email verification
- Two-factor authentication with QR code.
- Session management
- API support via Laravel Sanctum.
XcelTec Team is implementing Laravel 8 with Jetstream
XcelTec team is upgrading old Laravel with new version of Laravel which is Laravel 8 with Jetstream. From the developer’s perspective, In Laravel 8 provides SQL request optimization which helps developer in handling too long requests by using correct index settings in tables and writing less bulky requests with all recommended SQL rules. The basic advantage gained by implementing new version is, applications developed through Laravel 8 run fast than other applications. Implementation of Laravel 8 will help the application by accelerating revenues.