- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Positions: 2Salary: Best in Industry
WE ALSO TAKING CARE OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
- Our employees are enjoying their 1st /3rd /5th Saturday off.
- Our employees are entitled to 18 days' annual paid leaves.
- Our employees are entitled to 10 Public Holidays.
- Encasing paid leave in each year.
- We always have a birthday bash for each employee.
- We never miss any chance to enjoy special occasions like Diwali or Holi.