- Manual & Automated Testing for Projects Flow & Functionalities.
- Write test plans from the requirements, specifications, and test strategies.
- Debugging and determining the root cause.
- Planning, authoring, debugging and executing performance tests.
- Web Application Testing is required.
- Prompt identification and escalation of defects; working with cross-site and cross-functional product teams to isolate problems, and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
- Strong root cause analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies.
- Use versioning systems to code test scripts.
- Create and perform test campaign whenever it is necessary to fit in the overall planning.
- Use bug tracking database to report bugs.
- Analyses test results.
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
Experience : 6 months to 2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
- Our employees are enjoying their 1st /3rd /5th Saturday off.
- Our employees are entitled to 18 days' annual paid leaves.
- Our employees are entitled to 10 Public Holidays.
- Encasing paid leave in each year.
- We always have a birthday bash for each employee.
- We never miss any chance to enjoy special occasions like Diwali or Holi.